Bamboo Flooring is gaining popularity all over the nation. Eco friendly flooring has come a long way over the years and are extremely durable, resilient and would be a great addition to your home.
- Bamboo may be harvested every 5-9 years and is done with no harm to their habitat, representing the ultimate green flooring alternative
- Plantation grown and harvested, bamboo naturally regenerates without replanting
- Bamboo is 27% harder than oak 13% harder than maple making it extremely durable
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) approved under Materials and Resources MR6
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC) recognized Rapidly Renewable Resource
- Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) adhesive content